Tuesday, April 13, 2010

fable run help(vista)lol

Hey when I run the game the screen goes black(after movie plays) the sollution says to install the latest driverswell i have aNvidia Gforce Go 6150 and I download it and then it says cant find driver to update??anyone know>? fable run help(vista)lol
[QUOTE=''DrummerShane12''] Hey when I run the game the screen goes black(after movie plays) the sollution says to install the latest driverswell i have aNvidia Gforce Go 6150 and I download it and then it says cant find driver to update??anyone know>? [/QUOTE]



You could go to [url]www.NVIdia.com[/url] and dl the latest drivers. Or get a card that will run fable because even if you get it to work, it will play like a slide show, and you dont want that. Or, Right click the icon and set it to emulate in WinXP SP2 :| but you really need a new card.fable run help(vista)lol
dude my card works fine its just that I downloaded the driver update and then it says now that it will only ru in vista 32 mode but it is in vista 32 mode im so stumped
[QUOTE=''DrummerShane12'']dude my card works fine its just that I downloaded the driver update and then it says now that it will only ru in vista 32 mode but it is in vista 32 mode im so stumped[/QUOTE]



I dont think you mean that I used to have that chip and it was OK but trust me if you get a 7600GT / 8600GT you will be way happier. As for the drivers, did you download the Graphics dirvers GeForce 6 series Windows Vista 32bit?
yes thats why it is wierd
yeah and the gay thing is i dont think i can get a new video card for some reason like my laptop cant get video upgrades
[QUOTE=''DrummerShane12'']yes thats why it is wierd[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Uninstall your drivers then (Control panel Add remove programs Nvidia driver) reinstall on the interwebs.
[QUOTE=''DrummerShane12'']yeah and the gay thing is i dont think i can get a new video card for some reason like my laptop cant get video upgrades[/QUOTE]

Oh yea laptops are un-upgradable tho I think Dell will upgrade it for you... for a price lol
[QUOTE=''DrummerShane12'']yeah and the gay thing is i dont think i can get a new video card for some reason like my laptop cant get video upgrades[/QUOTE]Its a laptop you probably need to go to the manufactures website to get a drive alot of times NVidias drivers from ther website do not work on laptops. Bad news is most laptop manufactures dont offer many driver upgrades either. You need a tower to game.
[QUOTE=''pcdebol''][QUOTE=''DrummerShane12'']yeah and the gay thing is i dont think i can get a new video card for some reason like my laptop cant get video upgrades[/QUOTE]Its a laptop you probably need to go to the manufactures website to get a drive alot of times NVidias drivers from ther website do not work on laptops. Bad news is most laptop manufactures dont offer many driver upgrades either. You need a tower to game.[/QUOTE]



Or that ive never used a laptop before lol yea that 6150 wont get you anyware in the gaming performance

No comments:

Post a Comment