Sunday, April 11, 2010

Need help with apple software on my pc.

I need to install Quicktime, but it says old version of apple software update cannot be removed. Does anyone know how to deal with that problem? can i remove it myself, completely from the computer so that I can reinstall it?Need help with apple software on my pc.
I'm not sure I understand your problem. If you need to install Quicktime, then just install it. Don't bother with the Apple Update software. Or if you want to remove it yourself, then do that. It won't hurt anything.Need help with apple software on my pc.
[QUOTE=''theragu40'']I'm not sure I understand your problem. If you need to install Quicktime, then just install it. Don't bother with the Apple Update software. Or if you want to remove it yourself, then do that. It won't hurt anything.[/QUOTE]He has it exactly right. If you have a old version of Quicktime that is now currupt you can just patch it and it should work
im trying to install quicktime, and it says apple software update old version couldnt be removed. its like trying to upgrade the old version of the software, but cant get rid of the old one. i tried searching for the entire apple software but it doesnt even show up that its on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment