Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dell...

They are shipping my PC 2 weeks earlier than the estimated time....FOR FREEEEEE!!!!!!!Instead of getting it in early July, I'll get it Monday!!! and for $200 less at that!!!Boy did i luck out... :PDell...
lol i got my dell within 5 days of ordering it there delivery is very good.Dell...
Gateway would have sent it a whole 2 months later, and their PCs were more expensive even with a 8800 GTS instead of the 8800GTX mine has...Too bad Dell has to be so arrogant and stubborn with customer support...
Wiat, I think getting a dell early would be a bad thing. The longer I dont have a dell the better.
[QUOTE=''supergamer1289'']Wiat, I think getting a dell early would be a bad thing. The longer I dont have a dell the better.[/QUOTE] Are you Canadian?
you have to wait weeks for your computer? man that stinks. Thats why i love newegg, got my stuff in 3 days and built it the day the parts arrived. if only newegg could cook, i would marry it
so, if i ordered a dell today, I wouldent get it till July? what a load of crap!!!!!!! I could just order the parts off of newegg.com, and i'll get the parts 3 business days later! It only takes a day to build a computer
[QUOTE=''353535355353535'']so, if i ordered a dell today, I wouldent get it till July? what a load of crap!!!!!!! I could just order the parts off of newegg.com, and i'll get the parts 3 business days later! It only takes a day to build a computer[/QUOTE] It depends on which Dell you get. Some parts are in short supply and that delays orders. The website usually warns you when you are building your system online that a particular choice will delay your shipment.
[QUOTE=''ZBoater''] [QUOTE=''353535355353535'']so, if i ordered a dell today, I wouldent get it till July? what a load of crap!!!!!!! I could just order the parts off of newegg.com, and i'll get the parts 3 business days later! It only takes a day to build a computer[/QUOTE] It depends on which Dell you get. Some parts are in short supply and that delays orders. The website usually warns you when you are building your system online that a particular choice will delay your shipment.[/QUOTE] so, how often would I get the dell 3 business days later?
Depends. If you go to Dell.com and build a PC, it tells you when to expect it. If you buy from the outlet, its already boxed up and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment