Sunday, April 11, 2010

wierd problem with my computer

alright, lately, my computer has been deleting my temporary internet files and browsing history and entered passwords lately. Like, when I sign in on gamespot, and tell my internet explorer to remember my password, I should still be signed in on gamespot the next time I log onto gamespot, even after I turn off my PC. but, that doesnt happen. Sometimes, it will log off when Im on gamespot.com. this is quite annoying because sometimes im in the middle of writing a long post, or compiling a list of parts for a computer with the parts hyperlinked, I will log offdoes anyone have a solution, or at least know why?wierd problem with my computer
I think I fixed the problem. Im now on firefox;)wierd problem with my computer
well, after a few minutes of using firefox, i now know that i hate firefox, and love IE7.well, I fixed my computer, turns out my antivirus software was messed up, but I fixed itnow, im just p***ed off because I thought my operating system was corrupted, so what do I do? I formatted my hard drive. boy am i ****ed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment