Thursday, April 15, 2010

Help a NOOB!

Ok, i know a fiar bit about computers but when it comes to the inside of them. I'm as usefull as a pie. So i know for a fact i have crap video cards and sound cards. so i was wandering. can people leave a list of some of the more recent and decent video cards and sound cards. AND THEIR PRICES. TanksHelp a NOOB!
First you should tell us what connectors your motherboard supports such as PCI, AGP, or PCI-E (possibly some combination of the three) I'm not too knowledgable about sounds cards so I can't help you there.Help a NOOB!
and most people are not worried about sound cards only like 5% of gamers actually have very expensivesound cards
Like i said im a noob so how do i check what my cpu supports?
[QUOTE=''chromearrowz'']Like i said im a noob so how do i check what my cpu supports?[/QUOTE]Your computer should have come with a user manuel for the motherboard, look in there and it will probably tell you what your motherboard supports..better yet, tell me the model of your computer and I may be able to find out based on that.
[QUOTE=''Runningflame570''] [QUOTE=''chromearrowz'']Like i said im a noob so how do i check what my cpu supports?[/QUOTE]Your computer should have come with a user manuel for the motherboard, look in there and it will probably tell you what your motherboard supports..better yet, tell me the model of your computer and I may be able to find out based on that.[/QUOTE] if you dont have the manual, download CPU-Z, and PC wizard from CPUID.com
[QUOTE=''chromearrowz'']Ok, i know a fiar bit about computers but when it comes to the inside of them. I'm as usefull as a pie. So i know for a fact i have crap video cards and sound cards. so i was wandering. can people leave a list of some of the more recent and decent video cards and sound cards. AND THEIR PRICES. Tanks[/QUOTE]im just curious, what ''fair bit'' do you know about computers?just go to tomshardware after you figure out the video slot you have and compare video cards, then look up the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment