Sunday, April 11, 2010

Speedfan Voltage Readings

I've looked around before for Speedfan Help, but its mostly on temperatures.Problem: My speedfan reads voltages... and many do not match with what they're supposed to be... That is..+3.3V Rail reads +2.56V-5V Rail reads 0.37But what really concerns me the most is the +12V rail...It reads +5.82VThe other -12V rail -10.72... closerIs this a small glitch in the program or could it be a problem in my PSUMy computer crashes quite often, when listening to Music or playing games, such as Lockdown and almost always in Oblivion.I've tried to diagnose the problem of crashing either a video device driver, bad memory or this. The 12V rail concerns me because its supposed to be the one that hooks up to the Video Card...which might help cause this frequent crashing. The screenshots of Speedfan on other PC's show 12V rails reading within +/- 0.5 of the 12V Rail. I have:AMD Athlon 64 XP 3000+XFX Geforce 7600GT 256mb PCI-eCreative Sound Blaster Audigy SE2x 512mb PC3200 DDR RAMAny help would greatly be appreciated... thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment