Thursday, April 15, 2010

OCing my X2 5400+

I currently have this thing OCed from 2.8 ghz to 2.95 ghz and there was no temp increase, it stays at 30 C right after i was done playin CSS for a while. I was wondering what i would be able to clock this to and keep it under 50. I will also be adding another fan to my case as well.OCing my X2 5400+
bumpOCing my X2 5400+
I doubt you'll be able to get very far, most likely around the low 3.0GHz.It's not a matter of temperatures for you, but AMD's K8 architecture usually maxes out in the low 3.0GHz.
[QUOTE=''Hiryuu_'']I doubt you'll be able to get very far, most likely around the low 3.0GHz.It's not a matter of temperatures for you, but AMD's K8 architecture usually maxes out in the low 3.0GHz.[/QUOTE]I see. thanks.
[QUOTE=''JSDempsey''][QUOTE=''Hiryuu_'']I doubt you'll be able to get very far, most likely around the low 3.0GHz.It's not a matter of temperatures for you, but AMD's K8 architecture usually maxes out in the low 3.0GHz.[/QUOTE]I see. thanks.[/QUOTE]



Yea I havent even tryed OCing my 6000+ yet im so happy with it :) its stock is 3ghz and its pretty awsome
I just read a review for this CPU on Newegg and the guy said he got it OCed to 3.7 ghz on stock cooling...wow (if it's true)
[QUOTE=''LouieV13''][QUOTE=''JSDempsey''][QUOTE=''Hiryuu_'']I doubt you'll be able to get very far, most likely around the low 3.0GHz.It's not a matter of temperatures for you, but AMD's K8 architecture usually maxes out in the low 3.0GHz.[/QUOTE]I see. thanks.[/QUOTE] Yea I havent even tryed OCing my 6000+ yet im so happy with it :) its stock is 3ghz and its pretty awsome[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=''JSDempsey'']I just read a review for this CPU on Newegg and the guy said he got it OCed to 3.7 ghz on stock cooling...wow (if it's true)[/QUOTE]Wow he is a bad liar. Phase change, yeah. But passive/active hell no.
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment