Sunday, April 11, 2010

Can you guys rate my system for me?

Hey, I just got a new system do you guys think you could tell me how its going to run? I play BF2142 and Flight Simulator X mostly, but I play everything.



AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+

2 Gigs of DDR2 RAM

Sapphire Radeon X1950XT 256mb



Is that a good system?Can you guys rate my system for me?
Looks nice. 10/10..? No point in rating your system, as long as you're happy with it. :PCan you guys rate my system for me?
Depending on the resolutions that you want to play, most games out will run on high. A high end Dx10 card in the future and you'll be set for at least 2 years. 8/10
Yeah, I'm waiting for it to come in the mail but I'm excited for it. After my job this summer I'll have enought for a DX10 card. Thanks a lot guys.



Oh, and what would be better, a Radeon X1950XT or a Nvidia 8600GTS?
X1950XT, by far.
[QUOTE=''Hiryuu_'']X1950XT, by far.[/QUOTE]I agree either go with a good Dx9 card or the 8800 series right now for Dx10.
I give it an 7/10
[QUOTE=''Hiryuu_'']Looks nice. 10/10..? No point in rating your system, as long as you're happy with it. :P[/QUOTE]so true.yes its a nice system
I say around another 2 - 3 years roughly? Nevertheless, a good setup, I had something similar to that in the past (except I had DDR 400 RAM and a 7900GT - it was a fantastic system :()
Will a 400W power supply be able to power the computer?
Yes, as long as it's a pretty decent quality 400W.
You could've gotten a new Pentium Dual Core CPU--WAIT WAIT, BEFORE YOU STAB ME WITH YOUR PITCHFORKS, HERE ME OUT! ...which are powered by the Core 2 architecture:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116036The thing overclocks like crazy as well. You could easily get that thing to 3GHz on a Gigabyte DS3 board, IMO.
How will you rate the same machine but with a 8800GTS 640mb?
[QUOTE=''SheepNCG'']How will you rate the same machine but with a 8800GTS 640mb?[/QUOTE]I would give it a 10.The 8800GTS is an excellent card.
Not bad. 7/10.
Nice/10lol
Thanks guys I really appreaciate it.
  • wrinkle cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment