Friday, April 9, 2010

i cant toggle the gpu sliders

i'm tryin to overclock a 8800gtsbut with programs i've downloaded, they dont let me toggle the sliders, it doesnt even read the speeds of my gpu,for atitool it says i dont have a kernel mode driver,,, anyone know of a way i can oc my gpu??i cant toggle the gpu sliders
Are you running Vista?i cant toggle the gpu sliders
yea home basic 32bit
There's your problem. Vista has problems with most GPU overclocking software. What I did was install an extra hard drive with WinXP on it and then overclocked the card using ATITool under XP. Then I flashed the video card's BIOS with the new clock speeds. With the new BIOS, the GPU would run overclocked under Vista without the need for overclocking software.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment