Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fuzzy monitor

I just recently bought a new computer but for some reason my monitor just doesnt seem to be as sharp as it used to be. What could be causing this problem ?Sorry if this text seems to have no spaces as I seem to have troubles lately with making threads,Fuzzy monitor
[QUOTE=''Hocky27''] I just recently bought a new computer but for some reason my monitor just doesnt seem to be as sharp as it used to be. What could be causing this problem ?Sorry if this text seems to have no spaces as I seem to have troubles lately with making threads,[/QUOTE]ummmmmmmm you got a crappy monitor?Fuzzy monitor
So my monitor has become crappy since I bought a new computer ? I dont think so buddy. It was fine on my old computer but now it isnt.Edit:Dontworryaboutit.Managedtofixit.

No comments:

Post a Comment