Sunday, April 11, 2010

How much are you willing to spend on a pc?

If you buy a prebuilt or build your own, how much money are you willing to spend on that computer?My price range for a computer is around $2200-2500. I like to spend that much soI dont need to upgradeit nor worry about it being outdated two years later.How much are you willing to spend on a pc?
[QUOTE=''Jd1680a''] If you buy a prebuilt or build your own, how much money are you willing to spend on that computer?My price range for a computer is around $2200-2500. I like to spend that much soI dont need to upgradeit nor worry about it being outdated two years later.[/QUOTE] $1500-1700 is good enough for me, but if i'm rich i did go for a $3-5k computer >.How much are you willing to spend on a pc?
[QUOTE=''Jd1680a'']If you buy a prebuilt or build your own, how much money are you willing to spend on that computer?My price range for a computer is around $2200-2500. I like to spend that much soI dont need to upgradeit nor worry about it being outdated two years later.[/QUOTE] For $2500, you could build a computer to last you more than 3 years without upgrades and problems running games.. :)
$1500-2000. Usually, eBay helps me put together a PC that would be worth $3000 for a little under $2000. Not that I'm recommending that people take that route.I do it just cuz I'm so goddamn cheap.
$3000 is as far as I'd go to build my own--I'd never spend a cent for anything else.
2000 US$ at the most for a single PC, OS included. Not factoring peripherals like displays and speakers.



Anything more is overkill, not to mention out of my budget.
I built this rig for $800 U.S.D. and will not go above $1,000
Well it depends i would spend 1000 if i would go by my budget but i would go as high as 7000 i my budget would permit. ( case any everything in it only not moniter or speakers ect.)
1400 if i dont have a job, 2000 if i have a job.
About 1500$ without the monitor.
When i bought my original comp last year it was $2492.00
never spend about $1000 and make them last 3 years.
I am willing to spend so much money on PC as i have at that momnt. That means all money. But not higher than 2,500-3,000$, because the PCs are outdated to fast, so i just save some money for next upgrade.
I wouldn't spend anymore than ?500 on a pc, I like games, but not THAT much. Old Skool Games, they are the best of em all, and they don't require extremely expensive chips and fans and ram or whatever to make them run smoothly.I care not about Graphics AT ALL, so long as it plays with good enough performance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment